- Examination, account assignment and booking of current business transactions in international trade of goods and services
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Processing of payment transactions
- Invoicing and implementation of the dunning process
- Office and administrative tasks
- Preferably a completed vocational training as an assistant tax consultant or comparable
- Several years of experience in the field of accounting
- Knowledge of tax law in international trade of goods and services
- High affinity with numbers & analytical thinking
- High willingness to learn and quick comprehension
- Business fluent in German and good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- An exciting, dynamic environment in a fast-growing, innovative company
- Attractive working environment in a listed building ensemble with a significant history
- Flat hierarchies, collegial cooperation and many possibilities for contribution.
- Flexible working time models and attractive salaries
- Many employee benefits such as daily fresh fruit and drinks or our 365€-BVG annual ticket
- State-of-the-art technical equipment according to the motto "best tools money can buy".
Please send your application without photo and exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com.
Applications from women and/or people with a migration background are explicitly welcome for all positions. FACTUREE guarantees the equality of women and men in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Opportunities Act ("Landesgleichstellungsgesetz"). Severely handicapped persons who are recognized as such will be given preferential treatment if they are equally qualified.