FACTUREE – The Online Manufacturer
FACTUREE brings the speed of the digital world to CNC manufacturing.
As the Online Manufacturer, we offer an alternative to cumbersome and lengthy procurement processes for CNC-machined parts.
Thanks to our constantly growing network of manufacturing partners, both long delivery times and capacity bottlenecks in CNC contract manufacturing are a thing of the past with FACTUREE.
In addition, you benefit from a broad manufacturing spectrum as well as a large selection of materials and surface treatments. Thus time-consuming inquiries with different suppliers become superfluous.
Test the state-of-the-art procurement of production parts and get a quote.
- Less than 10 working days' average delivery time.
- Same-day quote in most cases.
- Quick response to questions.
- Free Europe-wide express shipping.
- Prototyping, small and large scale production.
- Turning, milling, surface treatments and more.
- Extensive selection of materials immediately available.
- Everything from one source.
- Constant on-time delivery.
- Always free capacities due to numerous production partners.
- Certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
- Personal account manager.
How Online Manufacturing at FACTUREE works
- Easy upload of your 3D models and drawings
- Inquiries also possible by email
- Telephone customer service
- Same-day express-offer in most cases
- Two-stage technical feasibility check
- Flexible offer optimization regarding price or delivery time
- More than 250 manufacturing partners and 1500 CNC machines
- AI-backed selection of the best possible manufacturer
- FACTUREE is the sole contracting party
- Wide production range (incl. many finishes)
- Extensive selection of materials
- Data-driven quality management
- Delivery already possible after 9-12 working days
- Free Europe-wide express shipping
- 100% carbon-neutral shipping
The wide service range of FACTUREE
- Mechanical finishes
- Grinding & polishing
- Sandblasting & glass bead blasting
- Heat treatments
- Gas nitriding
- Plasma nitriding
- Black finishing
- Galvanizing (zinc plating)
- Steel (over 50 different grades)
- Structural steels, tool steels, stainless steels, nitriding steels
- Aluminum alloys
- 10xx, 20xx, 50xx, 60xx, 70xx
- Other metals
- Copper, bronze, brass, titanium
- Plastics (over 40 different types)
- POM, Teflon, PEEK, PC, PVC, HDPE, PA