FACTUREE – The Online Manufacturer
FACTUREE brings the speed of the digital world to CNC manufacturing.
As the Online Manufacturer, we offer an alternative to cumbersome and lengthy procurement processes for CNC-machined parts.
Thanks to our constantly growing network of manufacturing partners, both long delivery times and capacity bottlenecks in CNC contract manufacturing are a thing of the past with FACTUREE.
In addition, you benefit from a broad manufacturing spectrum as well as a large selection of materials and surface treatments. Thus time-consuming inquiries with different suppliers become superfluous.
Test the state-of-the-art procurement of production parts and request a quote now.
- Short delivery times of 9-12 working days.
- Same-day quote in most cases.
- Quick response to questions.
- Free Europe-wide express shipping.
- Prototyping, small and large scale production.
- Turning, milling, surface treatments and more.
- Extensive selection of materials immediately available.
- Everything from one source.
How Online Manufacturing at FACTUREE works
- Easy upload of your 3D models and drawings
- Inquiries also possible by email
- Telephone customer service
- Same-day express-offer in most cases
- Two-stage technical feasibility check
- Flexible offer optimization regarding price or delivery time
- More than 500 manufacturing partners and 6000 CNC machines
- AI-backed selection of the best possible manufacturer
- FACTUREE is the sole contracting party
- Wide production range (incl. many finishes)
- Extensive selection of materials
- Data-driven quality management
- Delivery already possible after 9-12 working days
- Free Europe-wide express shipping
- 100% carbon-neutral shipping
Find out more about the advantages of Online Manufacturing and how you can benefit from it in our latest white paper
„The future of parts procurement“
The wide service range of FACTUREE
- Mechanical finishes
- Grinding & polishing
- Sandblasting & glass bead blasting
- Heat treatments
- Gas nitriding
- Plasma nitriding
- Black finishing
- Galvanizing (zinc plating)
- Steel (over 50 different grades)
- Structural steels, tool steels, stainless steels, nitriding steels
- Aluminum alloys
- 10xx, 20xx, 50xx, 60xx, 70xx
- Other metals
- Copper, bronze, brass, titanium
- Plastics (over 40 different types)
- POM, Teflon, PEEK, PC, PVC, HDPE, PA
News and dates