Order CNC turning parts online from FACTUREE
FACTUREE – The Online Manufacturer provides you with the state-of-the-art procurement of CNC turning parts.
As an Online Manufacturer with a large network of manufacturing partners, we have access to an almost unlimited number of CNC lathes and thus always have free capacities and secure supply chains for your projects - from prototype to large-batch production.
In addition to the broadest manufacturing spectrum on the market, you benefit from individual offers, short delivery times and competitive prices.
Let us convince you and request a free quote via our easy online inquiry.
- Short delivery times of 9-12 working days.
- Same-day quote in most cases.
- Quick response to questions.
- Free Europe-wide express shipping.
- Prototyping, small and large scale production.
- Turning, milling, surface treatments and more.
- Extensive selection of materials immediately available.
- Everything from one source.
How Online Manufacturing of CNC-turned parts works
- Easy upload of your 3D models and drawings
- Inquiries also possible by email
- Telephone customer service
- Same-day express-offer in most cases
- Two-stage technical feasibility check
- Flexible offer optimization regarding price or delivery time
- More than 1000 manufacturing partners and 8000 machines
- AI-backed selection of the best possible manufacturer
- FACTUREE is the sole contracting party
- Wide production range
- Largest material selection on the market
- ISO 9001 certified quality management
- Delivery already possible after 9-12 working days
- Free Europe-wide express shipping
- 100% carbon-neutral shipping
Find out more about the advantages of Online Manufacturing and how you can benefit from it in our latest white paper
„The future of parts procurement“
Overview CNC turning services
- CNC complete machining
- Largest material selection on the market
- Prototyping and mass production
Specifications for turning parts:
- Length: 0.5mm – 2500mm
- Diameter: 0.5mm – 1000mm
- Quantity: starting from 1 pcs.
- Other dimensions possible on request
Materials for CNC lathe machining
Benefit from our network with the largest selection of materials on the market. There is hardly a material that cannot be procured at short notice for your turned parts. If it does happen, we almost always find a suitable alternative.
Metal turned parts
Plastic turned parts
Selection of available plastics
CNC-turned parts with surface treatments
By commissioning us for complete processing incl. surface finishing, you no longer need to waste time searching for another available company or additional logistics. In addition, we remain your sole contractual partner throughout the entire production process and assume the responsibility for the flawless quality of the surface treatments.
Selection of available surface treatments
- Quenching and Tempering
- Case hardening
- Gas nitriding
- Plasma nitriding
- Hard anodizing
- Black finishing
- Phosphate conversion coating
- Nickel plating
- Galvanizing (zinc plating)
- (Laser) engraving
- Glass bead blasting
CNC turning - from prototype to mass production
At FACTUREE you can get CNC-turned parts in all quantities, from single prototypes to mass production. Have your offer individually optimized regarding price or delivery time. We will be happy to advise you.
When it comes to CNC prototyping, often every day counts. Online Manufacturing has become a synonym for speed. Due to our large network of manufacturers we always have free capacities and short delivery times of 9-12 working days.
Also large scale production via Online Manufacturing is advantageous. By the smart selection of a highly specialized manufacturers it is possible to produce in high quantities in a cost-efficient way. Let us check free of charge whether we can undercut your current purchase prices.
Framework agreements offer companies long-term price stability and thus planning security. Frame contracts for CNC-machined parts can be individually designed with FACTUREE and tailored according to your needs.
Case study: Parker Hannifin
Parker Hannifin relies on state-of-the-art online manufacturing of turned and milled parts by FACTUREE
Leading motion and control technology manufacturer benefits from short delivery times, unrestricted capacity and high-quality components